I’ve started planning my work for the degree show in June. This will be a culmination of everything I have learnt so far on the course, so I am not going to do anything too different to my previous work. However, I do have an idea to make the interaction element more interesting! Click below to read more.
The Tate Exchange is finally over!
Rosie and I manage to solve all of our communication issues and the project worked perfectly in the end! You can find out more here:
Here are some videos of it in action:
Cred Roy and I also showed of the next evolution of our face detecting eye. We thought it was much improved in a more domestic setting, and with a textual response to people:
Here is the face tracking robot I have been making over the summer. It still needs some work, but having started university again I won’t have a lot of time. It mostly works, however, so I thought I would write up a post on it now! Click to read more.