I’ve made lots of progress on my worm simulation project. I’ve created a simple program that resembles a petri-dish with micro-organisms, improved my cascade classifier, and glazed the ceramic shells.
I’ve started setting up OpenCV on a Raspberry Pi (RPI) for my degree show work! It’s not simple, but is the premiere open source computer vision package out there. I want it to be on a RPI because the smaller the computer, the better. Because it’s quite complex and information is disparate I thought I would write up my experience. It’s not a tutorial as such, but will hopefully help people know what is involved.