I’ve made lots of progress on my worm simulation project. I’ve created a simple program that resembles a petri-dish with micro-organisms, improved my cascade classifier, and glazed the ceramic shells.
I soldered the pump up to the 12V power supply, hooked up the PVC piping and tried it out! Click below to see the video.
I’ve started planning my work for the degree show in June. This will be a culmination of everything I have learnt so far on the course, so I am not going to do anything too different to my previous work. However, I do have an idea to make the interaction element more interesting! Click below to read more.
The Tate Exchange is finally over!
Rosie and I manage to solve all of our communication issues and the project worked perfectly in the end! You can find out more here:
Here are some videos of it in action:
Cred Roy and I also showed of the next evolution of our face detecting eye. We thought it was much improved in a more domestic setting, and with a textual response to people:
The Digital Maker Collective Tate Exchange event is beginning this Wednesday!
Here are some updates of my project
I’m in between projects right now (apart from the Tate Exchange) so have been taking the opportunity to play around with electronics to learn what I can do with them. Click to read more!