I’ve made lots of progress on my worm simulation project. I’ve created a simple program that resembles a petri-dish with micro-organisms, improved my cascade classifier, and glazed the ceramic shells.
I’ve nearly finished the ceramic shells for the robots. They didn’t quite come together as I had imagined, but I think they still look good. Continue reading “Ceramics + Object Detection”
I’ve started planning my work for the degree show in June. This will be a culmination of everything I have learnt so far on the course, so I am not going to do anything too different to my previous work. However, I do have an idea to make the interaction element more interesting! Click below to read more.